Thursday, September 18, 2008

Amazing Grace

Isn't it awesome how God loves us no matter what and all we have to do is ask forgiveness when we mess up? I sometimes wonder how he does without ever losing sleep. There are times as a parent that I wonder man are they ever going to grow out of this disobedience stage, and let me say that my kids are really good...most of the time. But God has to deal with the entire human race who without remorse runs headlong into sins over and over. And each time the simple words "Forgive me God" brings it back right with him. Now sometimes there are periods of punishment so to speak such as with David and Bathsheeba. This is the man that God had a respect for and in the end David is someone we can all relate to in one way or another and know that God has an amazing plan of salvation for us.

0 comments: