Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why

Tell me why the films of the 80's are still good lol. I am sitting here this morning watching The Karate Kid movies and wondering why our modern movies although have better technology still suck in comparison. I find it sad that I can't sit down with my kids and watch a good Karate movie without fear of having their minds polluted with things that no human being, let alone a child should see or hear. For the record I love the new movies too I just find so few that I can watch with my kids and enjoy :)

1 comments:

Chaplain Wright said...

Just for your information, my family purchased a DVD with Clearplay. The actual DVD player cost about $50 plus you pay an annual fee I think of $60, though you receive the first year free when you buy the player. We bought ours at Target. Clearplay cuts out all of the inappropriate things like language, which is muted and completely skips over violence and other unmentionable situations. We love it and can watch movies with out kids without fear. Maybe look into it.
By the way I am in the process of becoming a Chaplain. My paperwork is presented before March Accession Board and June Basic. Can't wait. Anyway, blessings to you.