Thursday, March 19, 2009

I disagree

With all of the people who claim that "Fire Proof" was good only when compared to other Christian movies. Even Kirk Cameron, who in my opinion can not act at all did a decent job with this movie. There were things wrong with, but hey when compared to other movies in Hollywood I would say it was right in line with those. The special effects felt real, although when the LT lost his hard hat I cracked a smile. I am surprised that this movie is making it next to others simply because more so than "Facing The Giants" Christ is at the center and Christianity as the answer is very blatant. Don't get me wrong I am all for it, my wife and I know a lot of couples that are currently having severe marital issues that if allowed to continue down the current path will end in a disastrous divorce. In our society today marriage doesn't mean forever it just means for now, people jump into marriage like they jump into a bumper car at the amusement park. They drive around expecting nothing to actually hit them and when it does they are ready to change rides. Some people jump into marriage thinking it is for like, never expecting to actually have to work on it after the wedding ceremony. Of course I am sure there are others that things just sneak on them, regardless this movie has came out at a very good time.

0 comments: