Thursday, June 11, 2009

Still in Flight

Things are going very well for us this summer, in fact I can blame that on why I have not blogged since whoa... Mar lol. In this one I will try to get you all caught up in a nice orderly fashion. First we were blessed greatly with a new/old house. All of the houses we have lived in since moving to Cleveland could fit into this house and we would have as much room to move around as before lol. It is on Broad Street, mere blocks away from Gardners Market, Lee, Seminary and the girls school. We are still unpacking boxes and moving stuff from our storage unit but feel a lot more settled than ever before. Also during this time I passed the final bits of testing for my Exhorters license in the Church of God. Anyone who ever tries to convince me a licensed minister doesn't know something had better just stop now because I am going to fill their head with all of the things I had to study just to get the entrance level license. Meanwhile we found out that Christina is carrying what I fondly refer to as the troll child! She(yes she three girls now, with a son in heaven laughing his fool head off at me)is in the 97th percentile for weight and they are estimating that if we goto full term she will weigh over 9lbs. Needless to say we are going to pick a day in September for Mackenzie Grace to enter our lives. Since May I have been working 6-8hrs a day with my internship at COG World Missions making the videos they use to promote missionaries on the web or by dvd. It has been a great time working with these various people, many of whom really are a hoot to listen to. Also in May my family went camping with what ended up being most of SCCOG. We all had a blast including the girls who never found time to just lay there with all the bikes to ride and rocks to throw. We met and got to know people that we ordinarily would have never been in contact with or had the time to sit down and just talk with. According to Pastor Moody the trip is not of God, but for once in my life I have to say that Pastor may need to really pour out his heart to God and repent ;)because he missed the voice of the Lord on this one lol. We have found our connection here in Cleveland and are so thankful for them(not just the ones who went camping). Graduation for us is very quickly approaching and this portion of our lives comes to an end on August 1st! Seminary will start within weeks of it and Christina is still thinking she is going to jump in at a close to popping 28 weeks! God is so good to those who trust in him! I know that I have done nothing extraordinary to deserve even the smallest amount of love and mercy from God yet he has given it us time and time again. He has blessed us in our business(another blog but we own an online travel agency now that has jumped out of control)he has blessed with our friendships, our housing, our children and many many many other things that I wish I could remember and name it all but only God has a memory that large.

0 comments: