Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pressing Forward

I'm not by nature a witch hunter or one who sees demons in every dark corner, but here lately it has seemed to me that that is exactly what I've been. Truthfully many people may think that about me at this point and in fact the few people that have talked to me have came close to calling me crazy. But I am here to tell you everything has happened just as I have said for one and for two the attacks keep coming in. I guess for three I and my wife are determined to not stop no matter what because we know we are in Gods wonderfully big hands and he will not allow more than we can bear, in fact I think most of the attacks have only served to shore up rough areas in our defenses. Each new attack on us has not deterred us so therefore it has accomplished nothing. I don't know if I have many readers but for those of you who do I am asking you to pray for us. My brother just told me he might possibly have Lupus. My brother was MY prayer come true, and it hurts me to see him in pain or worried. I was 14 when he was born so I think I missed out on a lot of the sibling things that most brothers get because I was out of the house by the time he was 4. With my deployments and being stationed overseas I would say there is a lot missing there but he is still the little brother I asked for and I will not give him up very easily. I am praying for him right now that God will place his hand in this situation and to let the report come back clean. I am tired, I am broken, but I am committed to press to the end.

0 comments: