Sunday, December 21, 2008

Take my Life

You know the past few months of our life has been really tough to live out each day for God while it seems that everything is going against you. A couple of nights ago I was taking my nightly walk with the dog and a song by Third Day came on. The words go Please take from me my life when I don't have the strength to give it away to you; please take from me my life when I don't have the strength to give it away to you Jesus. I remember looking at my wife and saying we would ride in God's hands as long as it took to recover our loss, that he would be everything we needed never realizing how hard even that simple task was going to be for us. Yet everything continues to work out well for us, we are blessed despite our despair. God is there!

0 comments: