Saturday, January 24, 2009

36 years

36 Years since one of the largest mistakes this country has ever made in my opinion. That mistake has led to 50 million deaths, 50 million regrets, and yet here we stand still debating an issue that truthfully most Americans claim to be against personally they just don't want to impose their thoughts on others. Clinton's words during his run for office "I would never have one myself" echo the thoughts of most liberals who support it that I have talked to, in fact I have yet to actually talk to one who would. Most agree that it leads to a lot of issues later in life but we wouldn't want to intrude on someone elses space. These same people are the ones who stand by and allow others to suffer, people who beg for help. They claim that its not our place to interfere, that to do so would be imposing our religious beliefs onto those who just don't care. In a society where people seek after their own gratification there are few who hear and the truth and respond, there are few who even reconize the truth at all. There could be no doubt that that little baby was a life, but 36 years ago this country legalized a womans right to murder other children just like my son before they even have a chance to see what life is like outside of the womb. At one point I would say I was Pro-Life, because it is positive and upbeat; but now I am ANTI-ABORTION and I dare anyone to try to convince me that my son wasn't a living breathing being. I dare someone to tell me that he didn't have a right to live, that my wife had a right to terminate him just because it was her body and he was "invasive". I dare someone to try to convince me of any of the pro-abortion filth and propaganda is anything more than lies. I don't need to have a fancy pamplet I can show pictures of a little boy that we delivered, of a little boy with little fingers and toes, of a little boy with a face. Of course no one who believes abortion is ok wants to see those. I wish we had thought and brought in girls thinking of abortions and let them see what they would be killing off, because the old saying "the truth will set you free" would have proven true yet again. Some would say that I am being stubborn and not willing to work with others and that is most likely trueThis quote comes from a book entited "Won by Love"
"I was sitting in O.R.'s offices when I noticed a fetal development poster. The progression was so obvious, the eyes were so sweet. It hurt my heart, just looking at them. I ran outside and finally, it dawned on me. "Norma," I said to myself, "They're right." I had worked with pregnant women for years. I had been through three pregnancies and deliveries myself. I should have known. Yet something in that poster made me lose my breath. I kept seeing the picture of that tiny, 10-week-old embryo, and I said to myself, that's a baby! It's as if blinders just fell off my eyes and I suddenly understood the truth--that's a baby!"
for those who are wondering the author of that book is Norma McCorvey who is the "Roe" of "Roe V Wade" fame. She who was the one it all revolved around is now pro-life, what should that tell you? I will never back down on this, nor can anyone convince me I am wrong. I am willing to get along with others; I will never back down from those things I feel are wrong and this is one of them.

0 comments: