Monday, January 19, 2009

Military Response to Civilian Stupidity!

Ok so not all civilians are stupid, but there are a lot that think they could do without the military. A lot know the facts that without the military they would not have the freedom to even think much less to even complain aloud about the many, many things they see as wrong in the U.S.A. or its defenders. This link is about a certain moron civilian who felt the need to show his blatant stupidity and the civil response that a local Officer gave him.

http://www.godtube.com/GodTubeCentral/blog/view/30980

To all of the many civilians who do support the military I thank you and apologize if I in any way made you feel included with the others. I know there are many of you out there who like my sister who proudly wears a shirt that proclaims "if you can't stand behind the soldiers then please stand in front of them". There are lots of you I know!

0 comments: